Northeast Ohio Fulfillment Center, “NeoFill,” has been the leader in digital commerce platforms since 1999. Pioneering the discount deal program, NeoFill offers innovative technology to solve its partners unique needs. Growing from a team of two handling all aspects of the business, NeoFill increased to a nine-department operation and moved four times to accommodate their growing infrastructure. Expanding from five media partners to 1,500 media chains and brands in all fifty states, we now offer a multi-faceted online marketing solution that will change the way you think about internet marketing. Our team is looking for an individual that shares the same passion and dedication that we possess to join our team and help make our already excellent products and services even better.
The Sales Team is seeking a highly motivated, self-starting individual with initiative and drive to excel as our sales executive. Working with current clients to grow 3rd party partner revenue through NeoFill approved programs as well as prospecting and building sales pipeline for new product sales are core components of the position.
Preferred Position Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, or Advertising or equivalent work experience in media related business.
- Minimum 1-year proven record of successfully leading in a goal-oriented, highly accountable environment.
- Media Sales experience, preferably in outside sales environment
- Highly motivated with the ability to work well and excel in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively with co-workers and senior management. Gains trust and support of teammates for new ideas, etc.
- Possess strong communication skills including strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills and ability to promote and sell concepts to team and customers.
- Strong time management and follow up skills
- Experience negotiating and influencing skills both written and oral.
- Demonstrated success in a goal-oriented, highly accountable environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and analytical skills, including Computer and software experience with MS Office programs including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license and reliable transportation
Here’s what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation package including performance commission/bonus plan
- Comprehensive Health and Dental coverage
- 401(K) Saving Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays